Thursday, September 9, 2010

9-9-2010

My BEFORE list is still getting longer...how is that even possible...and I am marking stuff off of it...I promise...I am, and my list is STILL as long as my arm, of stuff to do TODAY...so another quick post...I will hopefully be staying home tomorrow to finish up all the OTHER STUFF and the little details for my presentation at Regional and my After Party...Anyone wanna help me?

If anyone in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area and wants to attend my Regional After Party...let me know ASAP...I will be cutting the projects tomorrow and ordering the food and I want to make sure and have enough for everyone...

Here is my project to show you for today...I made this as my oldest has been wanting one of these necklaces and I told her that I could make one...not to bother paying the $20.00...she wanted one in neutral colors so she could wear it with lots of stuff...to be honest...I haven't given it up yet...it is still sitting out on display...maybe after this weekend...

Closer look at all of the layers...

Here is a closer look at one of the flowers...the center is one of the Antique brads...I think this took like $1.00's worth of fabric, the heat tool and a little bit of time...super easy...


Now...I am off to work on my BEFORE list...any one want to come and help?
Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: