Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9-14-2010 - THE NECKLACE...

I think I got just as many comments on my necklace at Regional as my presentation...I was asked over and over how I did it...So let me tell you really quickly...cause it wasn't hard...I don't do hard...

OH...Here are a couple of photos of it for those of you who haven't seen it yet...





Seriously...it is SUPER SIMPLE...it only takes about 15 to 20 minutes of actual work time...Here is what you do...

Step 1...Cut out your Butterfly

Step 2...Stamp and Color your Butterfly shape

Step 3...Cover the ENTIRE Butterfly with a coat of Crystal Effects

Step 4...While Crystal Effects are still wet...Sprinkle with CLEAR Chunky Glitter

Step 5...Go to bed...I made mine late at night and then went to bed...

Step 6...Get Up...When your Butterfly is dry add the LARGE Basic Rhinestones

Step 7...Get out your glue gun and add a pin to the back...It was that easy...

My necklace was made to have pins and brooches hung from it...you can also do this same thing with our Simply Adorned Line of necklaces...

Let me know if you make a Sparkly necklace or pin for yourself...I would love to see them...


Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: