Friday, September 17, 2010

That cute little ornament

That cute little ornament from the holiday mini set Tags til Christmas...who DOESN'T love that set...every stamp in there has a matching punch...no scissors required...now that is my kind of stamp set! This is a super simple card that I made for my Open house...remember the one that no one showed up to...yeah...that one...do you see what they missed out on...CUTENESS!


Yes...I kept it super simple as I was HOPING to get some new stampers at my event...and we all know how that turned out...so I am not going to go on about it...

Here are the card details:

STAMPS: Tags til Christmas
CARDSTOCK: Pink Pirouette (4 /14" x 11"), Whisper White (3" x 3")
INKS: Real Red
ACCESSORIES: Candy Cane DSP (4" x 4"), 5/8" - Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon - 16", 1/8" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon - 12", Basic Rhinestones

It doesn't get much simpler than that...very quick...very easy...now I am off to work on my TO DO list for today...

Lots TO DO before 10 am when I have to be headed to my local Scrapbook store for their Fall / Halloween Kick-Off event...did I tell ya'll I am going to be teaching classes there? YEP...every other Monday starting on Sept 27th...if you want more info let me know...as I have to keep my blog all SU! and the stuff at the Scrapbook store as we all know IS NOT...that's okay though...I do this wonderful hobby as a way to meet great new friends and I know this opportunity will open that door...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: