Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9-8-2010

Well...I got some more of my BEFORE list taken care of yesterday, but it seems that I keep adding more and more to it...so just a quick post for today...

Lots of water around here today from all of the rain...can't really get out of the housing area...so I will hole up here for a bit until the water recedes a bit and stamp...

Here is a cute little birdie that Stampin' Up! showed us on page 173 in the Idea Book & Catalog...someone out in Blogland...figured out how to make them and created a pattern...I downloaded the pattern and made one of my own...It turned out so STINKIN' CUTE...and of course it is RED so that I can leave it out all year in my studio...



Now I am off to finish up my samples for Regional on Saturday...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: