Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yep...Another Christmas Card...

Here is another one for you...another CUTE Christmas Card...This one uses the Holiday Hoopla Stamp Set again...I really like this set as it is pretty versatile...but it is mainly because that Santa is SUPER CUTE...I didn't use him this time, but I did use the part of his hat and made that into the Christmas Tree...Here is the card...



CARD DETAILS:

STAMPS: Holiday Hoopla, Christmas Collage, Wonderfully Worn, Many Merry Messages
CARDSTOCK: Crumb Cake (4 1/4" x 11', Scrap x 2 ), Confetti White ( 1" x 5 1/2", Scrap)
INKS: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Staz-On - Jet Black
ACCESSORIES: Seam Binding - Always Artichoke, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Deck the Halls DSP (4" x 4"), Designer Buttons - Neutrals, Linen Thread, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Sponges

It's REALLY hard to see in the photo but I used the Christmas Collage background stamp on the card in Crumb Cake ink on the Crumb Cake Cardstock...I really like how this vintage looking card turned out...Let me know if you do to...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: