Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Taught another class...

I taught another class yesterday at my Local Scrapbook store...It was a lot of fun...I met some really fun ladies...and hope to spend more time with them as they sign up for other classes at the store. BUT...it is leaving me less time to stamp...I am going to have to fix that issue...as I am having to figure out every morning now...WHAT AM I GOING TO POST TODAY...usually I have a good supply of cards and photos...but over the last couple of weeks...I have used them all...so my plan this weekend...since as of now I don't have to work...Is to pull out my Stampin' Up! stamps and just play...along with designing a few cards for some upcoming card kits and some other classes that I might be offering soon...I have plans I tell ya...just executing them...that seems to be my issue...so hopefully it will all come together and I will get it accomplished...now onto what you come here to see...

Something I have ASSEMBLED...yep...how is that for something quick and easy...no stamping needed! This is the Candy Countdown Calendar Kit from the Holiday Mini and it is TOO CUTE...it is only $19.95 for 25 boxes that are really EASY to assemble and ADORABLE once you get them decorated...this kit comes with everything you need...pre-cut and all you have to do is put it together...I hung it from the wall of bookcases that line our living room...there are 5 bookcases from Ikea lined up and I had to put support in the middle as it hung so low...it is show in the Mini hung in several rows...which is another options...but I liked it strung across the living room...


Here is a closer look at a single box...ignore what is SHOVED onto the shelves in the background...that is one of the things that we haven't gotten to since we've moved...straightening out and organizing the movies / book shelves...everything that was on there at the other house...is on there now...just on a shelf somewhere...not put up where it belongs so it's pretty...SORRY...


Okay...I am off to a Design Team meeting at the store...we are planning some of our Christmas release today...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: