Thursday, July 19, 2007

Not using the Petals

I am having a hard time using the Pick A Petal stamp set...I can't get the flowers to look right for nothin'....so I made this card last night and I didn't even use them...Just the small flower from the set...

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the petals go where you want them and look right? I know that I could just use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, but that is TOO much work. I also know that I could just cut the petals out...again WAY TOO MUCH work...So I would LOVE to hear your suggesstions...

I guess you would like to see the card that I made? I think it turned out really cute...

Okay...I am taking stuff to a Pot-Luck today at work...and keep me and my car in your thoughts...I don't want another incident like the BEANS! If you have no clue what I am talking about...read this post...

No comments: