Saturday, July 7, 2007

Denied FREE Rubber yet again!

Well...I made Stamper's Showcase today...AGAIN, I was denied FREE rubber. It is so dissappointing to know that Stampin' Up! likes your cards well enough to put on Stamper's Showcase, but not enough to win a contest for FREE rubber...OH WELL...I guess I will just have to keep trying...

Maybe someday soon...I will again see my name in print in a Stampin' Success ...SU! will call and ask, what stamp sets do you want...and I will YELL Define Your Life, and can I get back to you...I'll have to think about the other two...

I really want that Define Your Life stamp set...I just have a really hard time wrapping my head around a $47.95 stamp set...so I really want to earn it for FREE...

FREE RUBBER I tell ya...That's what I want...

So, Here is the card that they posted today...it has been posted on here before but so you don't have to search through the older posts, here it is again.


Check back tomorrow...unless they post ANOTHER card on Stamper's Showcase that is mine I will be uploading the 3-D items I made for Convention using the Build-A-Flower Tin...

No comments: