Sunday, July 15, 2007

WOW!...the month of July is really flying by!!

I can't believe how fast this month is going...Only 2 weeks until I grow one year older...Oh well...I will definately have a GREAT Birthday...I will be flying off to Denver that day...leaving my kids in Kirk's very capable hands...of course my kids are older and can pretty much fend for themselves...so it won't be that difficult for him...BUT I am going to enjoy my time away...I can't wait to learn some new stuff to show ya'll...

Here are the cards that I made for my workshop on Friday night...sorry I haven't posted since Wed, but I had a Demo get together after work on Thur, and then the workshop on Fri night...yesterday I spent quite a bit of time CLEANING up my stamp studio...and then I even made a card. I will post that in a few days...it is for the techniques section of my newslettter...which is suppose to go out today, but I don't think I'm going to make it...I am on my way to the BX and then the Commissary...

I HAVE to buy some new jeans...I have a case of Saggy, Baggy, Behind syndrome...in other words...my pants are ALL to big...and I can't stand it anymore...SO wish me luck in my search for jeans...I am VERY PICKY...I like a really dark wash, straight legs and long enough to wear them with heels, as I am usually wearing them...yes even to the grocery store...Okay enough jabbering...here are the cards...I know that's why ya'll peek in here every few days...It's not about me...just what I create...

If you'd like to receive a copy of my newsletter...you can sign up over on the right side of my blog...
Happy Stampin'...

No comments: