Monday, July 23, 2007

Just trying something out...

...so I needed to post something. I have so much to do and not much time to do it in, so I have added all my blogs to Google Reader...so I don't have to look at them if they haven't been updated from the last time I read them...It will hopefully save me a bit of time...so I wanted to see if it worked...So here is my new addition to see if Google Reader will let me know that MY blog has been updated with something that I haven't read...

This is the swap card that I made for the swap with my downline. The theme was any set out of the new catalog. I had to do a swap with the girls in my sideline also, and Artfully Asian was choosen, so I killed two birds with one stone...and made the same card for both swaps...I know...I know...I cheated a bit, but I am a little crunched for time...I leave for Convention in LESS than one week, and I am NO WHERE near ready...I have so much left to do...I am still working full-time, I have swaps that need to be finished, and I still need to go shopping for some new clothes to take with me...I have NO IDEA how I am going to get all this done...well..staying OFF the internet would probably help...I will try to keep you updated this week, but the posts may be a little sparse...

Here is the swap card...

No comments: