Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's been almost a week...

...since my last post, and I am really sorry about that...I was busy getting things finished up so that I could leave for Denver. I finished up my swaps and got everything packed...

Well...it is Sunday, July 29th, and I am now at the hotel in Denver. I had a good flight, and a nice 45 minute shuttle ride here. Check-in was really quick and I am the first one in my room. My room mates will be arriving soon...Our room is right next to the elevators and I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing...you know some of those crazy ladies stay up WAY LATE into the wee hours of the morning...

I have organized, unpacked, and hung up my clothes and realized that I left my slippers at home...I really wanted them for the PJ Party tomorrow night...Oh Well, I always forget at least one thing and that was hopefully it...I will try and upload somethings from convention everyday, but in case I don't I will get a bunch of stuff loaded when I get back...

Talk to you soon...from the Mile High City of Denver, CO

No comments: