Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HUMP DAY!!!

Today is Wednesdaay and it is HUMP DAY!!! Only two more days til the weekend. I am up and dressed, so now today has happened...I am off to work in a bit, but I thought that I would show ya'll a little something today...

Here is a card that I made to hold a Gift Certificate that someone purchased from me. It is made to fit in one of our long open ended envelopes...I thought that it turned out really cute...

I used the Baroque Motifs stamp set, Groovy Guava and River Rock. I really LOVE the new IN COLORS this year. Last year I only purchase three of the In Colors and only the Cool Caribbean cardstock...Used that color a TON and was VERY sad to see it go...BUT this year I REALLY like ALL the In Colors and have used all of them, and have had to order more cardstock as some of the colors I have already run out of...

Wish me Luck...I am hoping to stamp tonight...it seems that the last few days that I have wanted to stamp, and then when I go over and sit down...NOTHIN!!! I get nothin' done...so tonight I am going to just go and play and hopefully something brilliant comes together...

I think that I am starting to feel the pressure of getting everything done in time for Convention. I have LESS than two weeks now, and I have a big pile of stuff to still work on...I am attending a crop on Saturday and hope to get most of that stuff done then...So wish me luck...Hopefully you will be seeing something brilliant tomorrow...BUT don't count on it...

No comments: