Tuesday, July 3, 2007

WOW! I can't believe...

How much the counter has gone up in two days...but I guess EVERYONE wants to see NEW stuff. So I won't dissapoint ya'll...Here are the 3-D items I made with the Fun & Fast Notes stamp set...

This is a goody bag that I made from a Lunch sack and the New DS Paper. I wanted to use more than one color for the paper, so I took the time to outline the flowers in Pink Passion and color the leaves in Green Galore.

This is a little purse that I made...Yes, it is a SU! box from a stamp set. I am really sad about the beads retiring because I really like using them...I bet now ya'll want them too...huh!...Well they are gone from the catalog...I guess no one liked them like I did...I used them all the time. Oh well onto new stuff...The handle is Twill tape that I dyed with Real Red reinker and attached to the box with colored brads...

Here is a close up of the front of the purse. I LOVE this little bird....I used him a lot.


Hope you enjoyed these, don't forget to leave a comment on the post for blog candy...I would LOVE to send YOU that stamp set...

No comments: