Monday, July 16, 2007

Another Hectic Day...

I seem to need more than 24 hours in a day...that or I need to sleep less...I have a HUGE list of stuff to do, and it seems like no time to do it in...I am posting this quickly and then I am off to bed...Kirk gets up SUPER early so he can wake-up and get to work on time, so we usually go to bed no later than 10pm...I'm thinking that I NEED to start getting up with him at 4:30 to get some stuff done...Maybe I will try it in the morning...I know that I don't really sleep well that last couple of hours anyway...

So here is the card that I put into the Technique section of my July 15th newsletter...I showcased Reverse Masking.


Check back soon...I may get up before the birds tomorrow...and actually get some things crossed off my THINGS TO DO LIST!

No comments: