Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Here they are...

The last of my Display Samples for Convention...this first one is a 2-4-6-8 box.
This is a mini album. There are two photos one of the outside...

and this is the inside of the mini album. I used the Vellum envelopes to hold photos of my family...
This is a little Composition notebook...I used the Circle Tag and added the Build A Flower Tin flowers and coated the tag with Crystal Effects...It is really shiny and I had a really hard time taking a good photo of it sice I couldn't use the flash...the reflection for the Crystal Effects just washed out the picture.

Sorry It took me so long to post these...I will try not to do that again...Keep checking back...I got my NEW stuff yesterday in the mail and I have started playing with it. I have a Stamping Get Together tomorrow night and a Workshop on Friday night...so I won't really get to play until this weekend...but next week you should be seeing some cool, neat, NEW stuff...

No comments: