Thursday, July 5, 2007

Blog Candy Winner Is...

So I had Reilly pick a number this time and he choose...

#22...Here is what they had to say...
Comment deleted
This post has been removed by the author.

...don't you wish now you hadn't deleted that comment...So, since I had no one to give this to. I had to have Reiily pick a new number...The nuew number is...

#41...Here is what she had to say

gretchenhs said...
Hi Twila -I love your scrapbook pages, I just started a few weeks ago, but I'm loving it so far! I really need a bigger space!My favorite thing in the catalog is the All in the Family set. I think it's a really cute idea, but expensive! =) I love the new layout of the catalog as well!Have a wonderful day.

So please send your snail mail address to twilamooneyham@hotmail.com so I can get your stamp set in the mail to you...

I am not posting the scrapbook pages from Build-A-Tin today...sorry...but I will give you a tidbit to look at...I was asked...well, actually I volunteered to make a Swear Jar for the ladies where I am currently working...apparently their language can be a bit colorful...I think it turned out really cute, and it helped me use up some of my SU! stuff that has retired...Here it is...


The Scrapbook pages will be up tomorrow...so check back...

No comments: