Friday, July 6, 2007

More Display Samples...

Here are my Scrapbook Page Display Samples for the Build-A-Flower Tin.

This is a 6x6 page of Reilly...the photo was taken in April. I really had no room for journaling, so I used the Chocolate Chip Marker and wrote along the outside edge of the photo...

Colleen...she was SO excited to find out that I had been choosen to be a Display Stamper...'cause now SHE is famous...you see...she was very excited to learn that HER pages were going to be displayed for the WHOLE WORLD to see. This page turned out REALLY cute! I put microbeads ALL around the edges of the photos and have the scallop border and the flower over the top edge of the page. This isn't exactly like the one I sent in, as I had to do a 12x12 page for that...I don't personally do 12x12 pages so when I made the one for me to keep I made it 8 1/2 x 11.

ALL ATTITUDE...Yep that's Kaitlyn right now...She is 14 1/2 and let me tell you sometimes I just want to throttle her attitude, but she is a teenager, and hopefully it will start improving soon...HOPEFULLY...all in all she is a great kid, but I get tired of the tone and the looks...There are two spots for hidden journaling on this page...one behind the photo that pulls out and the one on the side...

This photo was taken in Dec as we were heading out to the Squadron Christmas party....we have been married for 15 over years now. I wanted to mark that milestone. Again the journaling is hidden behind the photo...


Well that is it for the scrapbook pages today...I still haven't heard from the winner of the blog candy...so check and see if it was you and please send me your snail mail address...
For those of you close enough, don't forget that I am having a NEW catalog open house tomorrow, Saturday, July 7th from 10 am - 8 pm...Hope to see you.

No comments: