Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm SAD...Convention is over...

for another year....Yes, I am back from the 2007 Stampin' Up! Convention that was held in Denver, CO. I had so much fun and SO LITTLE SLEEP! Now that I am back, expect to see some great new projects pop up...but first I want to show you a photo that was taken at the SU! Pajama Party that was held on July 30th. Yep...about 2500 demonstrators took to the streets of downtown Denver in their PJs and slippers...even Shelli, one of the co-founders of Stampin' Up!...I stood in a short line (it was only short for a few minutes) and got to chat with her for a bit, she signed my name tag and even had some staff there to take our photo...

So here is me and Shelli in our PJs...

So, I am already planning on going to Leadership in Jan, if Kirk isn't deployed and I am definately going to Convention next year...it is going to be Stampin' Up!'s 20th anniversay...
Keep checking back as I will be posting projects again soon...I just had to show of my photo with Shelli...and let ya'll know what a fun time I had a convention...Now, to start saving for next year...

No comments: