Saturday, June 2, 2007

Last One...I promise...Until I make more that is...

This is the last of the Unfrogettable cards that I made last weekend. So until I can make more cards with this set, you will just have to be satisified with cards from other sets...

I think this one turned out REALLY CUTE! The Window Sheets that Stampin' Up! carried have now been discontinued, but that's okay with me since I never used them anyway...I have always used Page Protectors for my clear plastic needs. I had ordered some 12x12 Page Protectors to hold my SU! Designer Series Paper Packs so I had some extras...and this is one of the projects that I did...

I used the Jet Black Staz-On on the Page Protector...then I colored on the BACKSIDE of the image with the White Gel Pen. I then colored over the White Gel Pen with the Markers...Once you color the White Gel Pen with the Markers...the Gel Pen changes color...I thunk it up all on my own...I think! I don't remember reading about it anywhere...usually when I see a bright idea like that then I write it down in my ideas notebook, and I looked...it's not there...So MAYBE...the idea is ALL MINE...


Well...I got my Pre-Order in this morning, and I was SO HOPING that it would pick and ship today, so I could get it on Tuesday, but apparently so many people expedited their shipping that it hasn't even gone into picking yet...so I won't get it until Wednesday or Thursday...BUMMER...at least I hope to have it so I can play next weekend...

I ordered 5 of the 6 stamp sets that were available for preorder. I ordered:

Baroque Motifs
Holidays & Wishes
Pick a Petal
Zoofari
Hugs & Wishes

I also ordered a package of the NEW Circle Rhinestones. They will be available in FIRE & ICE...Reds, Oranges, Yellows, and Blues, Greens, Purples...I can't wait to play with those. I was really excited to order this morning because my order was $99.65 and I am getting it all for FREE...Yep...FREE. I received a promotion to Senior Supervisor in December and when you promote to this title you receive a $100.00 product bonus...I have been saving this for 6 months to use in the new catalog...and this morning I blew my money...It was so nice to hit the submit order button knowing that the money wouldn't be coming out of my checking account.

Now...that's not to say I won't be ordering more stuff...I will be in just a few minutes in fact...I still need to order the On Board Blossoms & Basics that match the Pick a Petal stamp set, the See You Around Jumbo wheel, and an assorted pack of the NEW In-Colors. I need to see them in person to see which ones I really like...I also need some more cardstock that I am running low on...So that order will go in tonight...but it will be no where near as fun as the order I placed this morning...It is so much harder spending your own money than some one elses...Oh Well...

I will be posting again tomorrow. I will have to tell you all about my workshop and share the projects that I planned. I got those designed a bit ago...there is nothng like waiting until the last minute...and I seem to do it everytime...

No comments: