Wednesday, June 6, 2007

IT'S HERE...IT'S HERE...

I got back from shopping with the girls...they need more shorts for summer. Do you know how hard it is to find shorts that AREN'T cut up to there...and you know what I mean. My girls really like the Bermuda shorts and I'm glad that they are back in style, but it is still hard to find cute ones. Kailtyn is all set now...she has a plaid pair, a red pair, a khaki pair, and today we got her a demin pair. So she is all set now. We even got her some shirts the other day for school.
Yeah, I know, they just got out a week and a half ago, can you tell I'm ready for them to go back? No really, I usually start shopping for school clothes as soon as they get out for the summer. I shop sales and clearance...I keep the receipts and the tags STAY ON the items. They are not allowed to wear them. Then a week or so before school starts...we have a fashion show to see what still fits and what needs to be returned. If it is past the stores return policy, they will give you store credit and we get something that fits...This is how I don't go broke at the end of summer. I procrastinated a couple of years ago, and I didn't do this, I spent over $800.00 in one day getting them ready for school. Nothing was really on sale and the clearance was all picked over, so now I make sure to start school shopping EARLY...

Enough about shopping...on to what came today...I got the stuff I ordered from the Preview brochure...IT'S HERE...Now to go an put it together and start making samples. I even planned my week so that I don't have to go anywhere for a couple of days so I could just stamp...so check back and see some NEW stuff soon...


Here is what I ordered....Baroque Motifs, Pick a Petal, Zoofari, Holidays & Wishes, Hugs & Wishes, and the thing I'm most excited about...Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads. I can't wait to play with those...

No comments: