Thursday, June 7, 2007

Lovin' the new sets...

Here is another card that I made last night. I am lovin' the new stamp sets and the Rhinestone brads...I will have to order ALL the others...I had been looking at Splitcoast in the Pick a Petal Gallery and hadn't really liked a lot of the cards that I saw, so I didn't know how well I was going to like this set once it arrived...WELL, now that I got to play with it...I am really liking it. I am hoping that a punch for the petals will follow in the New catalog next month, but on the upside, they are NOT difficult or that time consuming to just cut out on their own. So if there is not punch, then I will just continue to cut them out.

On this card I stamped the petals in Tempting Turquoise and then cut them out and mounted them onto Real Red cardstock. Then I cut them out again before I mounted them onto the Whisper White. I know a LOT of cutting, but didn't it turn out SO CUTE! I am addicted to Polka Dots this season...just ask my kids. I have a couple of shirts and even a polka dotted purse. Lovin' the dots...

Today I am planning on inking up my Zoofari stamp set, so keep checking back...Please let me know what you think of my cards and leave a comment.


No comments: