Monday, June 4, 2007

More Questions and Answers

Here are some more questions and answers...keep them coming,. they really make think and plus...it gives me something to talk about.

What do you think will be your favorite shade of the new “In Colors” that will be released in the new catty?

I really like the Wild Wasibi color…To me it is a cross between Certainly Celery and Garden Green. I also like saying it…almost as much as So Saffron.

What “In Color” will you miss the most?

Hands Down…Cool Caribbean.

What’s your favorite embellishment?

MicroBeads…I just hate that they bounce around and get everywhere, even when you use the Powder Pals…BUT I LOVE the way they look. I am hoping for microbeads in different colors in the new catalog, of course I hoped for that last year too and it didn’t happen.

What’s your favorite technique?

I really like Crayon Resist…it is so simple, but it packs a punch. It is really a WOW! Technique, but not one that takes a lot of effort…Who would have ever thought that I would buy a new package of crayons just for the WHITE…isn’t most paper white??? I have dug through all the kids old crayons boxes and used all of the whites up…now if I want a new white crayon…I have to buy a new box…

Well...that's enogh questions for today...Now onto the card. I am posting some MANLY cards this week, as it is getting closer to Father's Day. This is a card I made for a swap a couple of months ago. We were asked to use the Artifacts stamp set. It was one of the FEW MANLY stamp sets that I owned. I really hope they are going to have some great new sets in the catalog next month...but I know that they ALWAYS do...


No comments: