Saturday, June 9, 2007

More questions...More Answers

What do you consider some of the easiest techniques for beginners?

Embossing is always a BIG WOW!! It’s not hard, you just need a few tools. Also Crayon Resist…looks complicated, but it is SO SIMPLE!!

What embellishment is your favorite?

MicroBeads as I've already stated, and Colored Brads are a close second…They give just the right amount of accent…in great colors to match our stuff, and they don’t require a lot of extra gadgets to use.

What is your favorite "word" set?

Cheery Chat…I am really sad about it retiring…Hopefully there will some great new sets in the catalog next month.

What is your favorite "flower" set?

Sets…can I say sets…Watercolor Garden, Roses In Winter, In Full Bloom. Those were my three favorite flower sets…now I will have to pick new ones since ALL THREE are retiring…

What is one of your favorite "projects" to make when you need a quick gift?

To tell you the truth, I don’t make a lot of gifts…I really just like stamping for myself…And ya’ll are slave drivers always wanting to see new samples, so that is where I am going now…TO STAMP!

So, Check back soon…

No comments: