Monday, June 18, 2007

I've Been working on a class...

...but I can't show it to ya'll until I send out my Newsletter later this week. If you would like to see it in my Newsletter, you can sign up for it over on the right.

Here is something else I whipped up tonight. I scrapped Reilly playing Catch a couple of months ago. I am sending a similar page into Stampin' Up! for one of their contests this month. The Round Tab Punch on the bottom left is actually there so you can lift the flap and see more photos underneath. Also the round circle and the scallop edge along the top of the photo pulls out to see and read the journaling...I think it turned out really nice...I can't say "cute", 'cause he's a boy...a 13 year old boy...you know how they can be! Please leave me a comment and let me know how you like it!

No comments: