Monday, June 11, 2007

2,000 Views...It's time for BLOG CANDY

WOW!! 2,000 view in the 6 weeks that I've had my blog...Most of those in the last 2-3 weeks...Thanks to Sandy! Now that I've hit 2,000 it's time for Blog Candy....

So here is what I'm giving away...A set of 6 cards made with the new Fall/Winter Collection stamp sets.
But...there is a Catch...Isn't there always? The catch is that you actually have to answer a question by leaving a comment...The question is:

RIGHT NOW...What is your favorite Stampin' Up! Set?

I know that will change as soon as the NEW catalog is unveiled on July 1st, but for now...Mine is Zoofari...Love the birds, and the Rhino.

I will have more upclose photos of the cards I'm giving away as the week goes on, so keep checking back. I will give away the cards on Wednesday evening, so please comment on your favorite SU! Stamp set right now for a chance to receive these in the mail...

Here is the first one...

I made this card for the June Stampin' Up! Contest - "The Great White" using White Staz-On Ink. I know SU! has discontinued the Window Sheets, but I never used them anyway. I have always cut down page protectors to use as my clear plastic. So that is what I did here. I used the Key Tag Punch to punch the window, and stamped the White Staz-On on the Page Protector that I cut down to size. I then mounted the plastic behind the window. I think it turned out really cute...Now all I have to do is send it in today and WIN...I need new rubber!!!

So keep checking back to see more cards that could be yours....

No comments: