Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pre-View Order...I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I will be placing my 2007 Fall/Winter Collection Preview order BRIGHT & EARLY tomorrow morning. I WANT new stuff to play with. Hopefully if will be here by Tuesday so that I can start playing right away...but until then you will just have to be satisfied with more Unfrogettable cards. Here is another one that doesn't have frogs on it...I was trying to use of some of my DS Paper that I think will be retiring...I didn't use as much as I started out to...I think that the little snail needed simplicity...But she also needed sparkle...So I added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter...So CUTE!


I am also starting to send out monthly newsletters...you can sign up to receive these...somewhere over on the right...under the About Me section. So go and do that...NOW!!! Anyway...keep checking your e-mail...as it will be going out this weekend...

No comments: