Friday, June 29, 2007

I made Stamper's Showcase again...

I guess it does pay to send in cards...Well, I wish it paid for me. I never seem to win the contests, just get put onto Stamper's Showcase. They like to showcase my work, just not give me the FREE rubber. I just wish you got SOMETHING from them when they choose YOUR card to display. Even something small a wheel, buttons, brads, something...OH WELL...I do enjoy the recognition.

Talking about recognition...I had e-mailed another demonstrator who is located in Woodland (the next town over) because I didn't realize there were any demos there, and asked if whe would like to get together to stamp sometime...when she e-mailed me back she had said that it was like getting e-mail from a celebrity...that she read my blog...Hi Renee...and loved my cards. Well, needless to say...I had NEVER thought of myself as a celebrity...except while I was looking in the mirror, winking at myself, 'cause I looked good...so I got a bit of a chuckle...Me a celebrity...NOPE not right now...maybe someday...I am just someone who loves what she does and is pretty good at it!

Anyway...here is the card that is helping me gain my celebrity status...Ya'll have seen it before, but here it is again...

I really liked how this card turned out. I used the Craft stampin' spots on the brown cardstock...the only sets I used were Heartfelt Thanks and the Canvas Background stamp. Pretty simple card, but really cute...

Check back tomorrow, for what I was gonna upload today...Before I was sidetracked by working on becoming a STAMPING CELEBRITY...

No comments: