Tuesday, April 10, 2007

YEAH!!! A Comment...and a question...

YEAH!! I finally got the comments working and I actually got one today,..I'm easy to please sometimes... And she also asked a question...How did you get the Au Chocolate Paper pink...I use my brayer. As soon as I saw the preview for the Spring Mini and that paper...I knew that I wanted it to be all different colors...Pretty in Pink and Brown...Cool Caribbean and Brown, Certainly Celery and Brown, So Saffron and Brown...you get the drift. So, as soon as my preorder had arrived I tore into that paper and made some cards...the same card, just using different colors to brayer the Au Chocolate Paper...I will upload a set of these cards in the morning... I would do it tonight, BUT...

I am REALLY tired...I didn't get to sleep until way after 1:00am last night and I got up before 5:00. I have been gone from the house all day. I did spend a bit of time shopping. I need all new clothes. I have lost so much weight over the last few months that my closet is pitiful. Of course shopping is a side effect...a good one, but boy am I tired...So like I said I will post those cards in the morning...I'm off to bed...

No comments: