Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sorry...I didn't post yesterday!



I am having a really hard time finding things to post. I am hard at work creating NEW things for the Convention Display boards, and I really don't want to put "OLD" stuff that I did a while ago onto here. I want to show ya'll the latest and greatest, but I guess that will have to wait until after convention. So...I am sorry that nothing new went up yesterdaay, but I did finish a scrapbook layout of Kaitlyn and a card. I am almost done with what I need to make...then I will start posting current creations again. I am hoping to have everything in the mail on Mon or Tue. I was aiming for Friday, but I don't think that's going to happen.

So here is a card that I made a few weeks ago. I am really liking to make the long cards that fit into SU!s Large Open end envelopes. And of couse this card is super easy with all of the patterned paper.

On a side note...I didn't have everything I needed at the crop on Saturday, and I feel like I didn't get a lot done. I finished one layout...not even for me...for the Travis AFB Enlisted Spouses Club. I am the Sunshine Chairperson. Which means I get to send all the cards and keep up with the clubs scrapbook. We had gone bowling last month for our Social and had a great time...I took so many pictures. I also did a 6x6 layout of the same event for our President's album. I started on a layout about...ME...but that didn't get finished. I also started on a Things I Love album in one of the 5x5 Art journals that I ordered from the Spring Mini. But again...it is NO WHERE near done. So I will wait to show you guys...So all in all...I started a few projects, but didn't get much completed. I guess that is how things go... You make all those plans, or in my case a list of Things to do...and only half of the items get marked off...

Now that I have uploaded this today...I am gonna go mark it off my list of things to do...

No comments: