Thursday, April 26, 2007

Where has the week gone???

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already, and I haven't posted anything at all this week. I am so Sorry! I started working at a new Temp position on Monday...Tue I wasn't feeling well. I started feeling better once I got home and then on Wednesday when I got to work I started felling really sick again...and then I figured out why....I kept getting this wiff of some awful smell, and I couldn't figure out what it was...then I asked one of the other secretaries, if the person who was here before me smoked...apparently she was a HEAVY smoker. They came over and smelled the fabric in my cubicle and boy did it STINK they said. SO this morning I made sure and took some Febreeze and sprayed my cubicle, the carpet and my chair...I feel so much better today. You see...I have a really hard time with cigarette smoke. It doesn't really bother me when people are actually smoking around me as long as we are outside, but get me cooped up with smokers and I get really nauseous and sick. So today was much better and tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! YEAH!!!

I will be posting those scrapbook pages I pomised ya'll tomorrow afternoon, so check back...I did finally get them done...Now all I have to do is finish my Display Stamper stuff and get it to SU! I am almost done though...of course, I keep saying that...Maybe I'll get them done tomorrow...OR maybe not!! We'll see...

No comments: