Friday, April 13, 2007

Monogram Aplahabet Letters...

I was HARD at work yesterday...slaving over a project. I altered a shadow box frame that I had found at a Thrift Store. I had actually found two frames, and I KNEW what I was going to do with them. I made the smaller one for the SU! Artisan Award contest, and the big one was for me. Well...I finally got mine done yesterday. It turned out SO CUTE. I just wish that I could post it for everyone to see...but as per the rules of the contest....


By submitting an entry, demonstrator agrees that the work, ideas, concepts, and all rights (including but not limited to moral rights and intellectual property) in and to the works become the sole property of Stampin' Up!


I even called Demonstrator Support and confirmed, that I can show it in person, but I CAN NOT post photos of it...It turned out EVEN BETTER than the one that I sent to SU...
So I will post something else...


I saw on Splitcoast a thread that had been reserrected from last year about the Monogram alphabet, and people were wondering what do you do with them...Well, when SU! had the Background Special last May I took the oppurtunity to order the Monogram Letters that I wanted. Have I stamped with them? Maybe once or twice, but that is NOT what I bought them for...I bought them for decoration...I just had to have the T-W-I-L-A...They are sitting on a shelf above my printer with some of my other personalized stamps...I always know where they are that way...See aren't they cute...



No comments: