Sunday, April 8, 2007

My VERY FIRST Post...

Well...here goes. This is my VERY FIRST post on my new blog. I have been reading blogs for a few months now, and I really enjoy them. They have become a main part of my day. It's like taking a peek into everyone's lives, and of course I tend to view the stamping and scrapbooking related blogs more than any others, so I thought that I would finally start my own... So here it is.

Keep in mind that it is a WORK IN PROGRESS, so I am sure that I will get better and things will get tweaked, as time goes on. I am going to try and keep it updated EVERY day, but if I don't get here for a few days, please forgive me. I am posting my a card today that I recently made for a swap. I really like the Tiny Talk stamp set which the saying "You make me smile" is from it's one I use often. I was very sad to learn that this set will be discontinued when the NEW SU! catalog comes out in July...so if you want it, then give me a call and get it ordered while it is on sale this month...

No comments: