Saturday, April 28, 2007

Scrapbook Pages...

Here are the scrapbook pages that I said I had finished. I will be sending the duplicates in to the May SU! contest. This contest was using Designer Series paper on Scrapbook Pages. So, we'll see if I win. I would really like to! If you win, then you get to choose any 3 stamp sets out of the catalog for FREE. So here's hoping!

This page has a photo that I took of Kaitlyn outside with our rose bush just as it had started to bloom. I thought that it turned out really well. I am getting a lot better at taking photos.

I used lots of DS Paper and a bit of glitter. I stamped on the Twill Tape with the Roses in Winter stamp set, and I even used some of the Hodgepodge Hardware that I have been hoarding.

Here is the other page. This one I did of Reilly. These photos were taken about 6 months ago around Christmas. Again LOTS more DS Paper and the Genuine Article stamp set along with some chipboard, Crystal Effects, amd the Polks Dots & Petals stamp set. I really liked the circles with the striped paper. And I even left a little pocket in the DS Paper for the Library Card from the Stamp of Authenticity set. The library card has my journaling on it...

Hope you enjoy these pages, and I am hoping that I win. I will be mailing these off in a week or so. I am going to try to make some things for the other contests also, BUT...I need to finish the Design Team stuff for Convention first. That WILL BE DONE TOMORROW!

There it is in writing now, and posted on the internet. That's it I HAVE to get it done. They need to be mailed off this week. I only have a couple of things to finish, and since we are staying home tomorrow, THEY WILL GET DONE...just wish that I could show you guys...OH WELL...after July 1st when the new catalog is released I will post everything...

So keep checking back...I will try to be better about posting everyday...I promise.

No comments: