Monday, January 18, 2010

You know those ideas...

Those ideas for projects that were rollin' around in my noggin the other night...well, hopefully they will start coming together this weekend...I ordered the stuff...yep...all of it...got it ordered tonight, so that it will be here in time for me to play this weekend...I can't wait!! I won't be able to show these projects for a long while as they are my 3-D projects for SU!'s Artisan Award contest...can't wait to see them finished...I really hope they turn out as well as the mock-ups in my head...those ones are really purty!

BUT I do have another commitment for for scrapbooking that needs to get done this week...I have my photos picked out...and ordered...will pick those up tomorrow...I am hoping to have that project completed before my STUFF gets here on Friday...

Well..I taught a class tonight...had a few more people than last week...we had a really good time...stay tuned for a sneak peek of next weeks class tomorrow...

Well...here is a really quick card that I pulled together the other day using scraps of DSP and one of the stamp sets we received last year at Stampin'Up!'s Convention...just something quick and easy...great for a workshop...



Happy Stamping and I hope you had a GREAT holiday...I know that I did...it was a very productive 3 day weekend for us in the Mooneyhamhousehold...got the stamping storage closet cleaned out, purged and organized...went though the Tupperware cabinets and sorted, purged and organized those...we will be tackling the game cabinet and linen closet/laundry room next weeked...I figure that baby steps are a great way to start getting organized for this move...I can't wait to get back to Texas...20 years...TOO LONG...only a few more months to go...June 1st can't get here soon enough...

No comments: