Monday, January 4, 2010

Well...I need to take some photos...

Yep...there is the truth folks...I need to take some photos...I have been super busy stamping LOTS of cards and even scrapbooking a bit over the last two weeks...but...and that is a big BUT...I haven't taken any pictures of my masterpieces yet...So I guess that I need to put it onto my "to do" list for tomorrow, as it is almost my bedtime or I would do it tonight. It sucks to work full-time when all you want to do is stay at home and play in your stamp studio...OH WELL...maybe someday...so stay tuned and check back tomorrow...as I have ACTUALLY added "take photos of cards and projects" to my "TO DO" list for tomorrow...so there will be some cute cards to show you over the next few days...but here is a photo that I took of one of my FAVORITE things about Christmas...my nativity set...hope you check back tomorrow...

No comments: