Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Class Sneak Peek...

Well...I said that I would post the sneak peek for next weeks class...and here it is...you can kinda see the shine...we are going to be playing with Crystal Effects...and doing a little bit of water-coloring...but that is just on this card...there will be a couple of more techniques on the other two projects.


Here is the entire card...I LOVE the color combo...I really wish that the Night & Day DSP hadn't retired...you can't get more classic than black and white...and I also LOVED the transparency sheets that were in that paper pack...



Happy stamping...hope you enjoyed the card and hope to see you next week...if you are interested in coming to class...RSVP's are not "required" but they are appreciated so that I can prep for the correct amount of people.

No comments: