Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crafty Goodness...

Last Saturday was a really CRAFTY day for me...I started on my rag quilt...cutting it anyway...it will be a floral flannel on one side (for me) and denim on the other side (for my man). During the cutting of my fabric, I realized that I don't have enough, so I will be making a trip to the quilt store in the next few weeks to get more fabric. I was happy to learn that my fabric is still current and has not been discontinued...so I can get more...YEAH...

THEN...when I got home I started on a different project...I think that it turned out SO cute!


SO...what do you think? How about a closer look...


Even CLOSER still...


YEP...Paper. Actually it is made out of pages from a book. I purchased two dictionaries from the dollar store and went to town...I found a tutorial on someone's blog...can't remember where...I wrote down directions so that I could recreate it...It took FOREVER...but it was worth it in the end...It turned out so nice...I have the supplies to make another one this weekend...The next one won't be tinted a color...I am going to leave it natural. Can't wait to hang the next one...once I find someplace to put it!

Stay tuned for a mini scrapbooking project for tomorrow...Happy Stamping!

No comments: