Thursday, January 28, 2010

Scrapbag Class...Feb 6th 2010 @ 11:00am

Here is a peek for my Scrapbag class that is happening on Saturday, Feb 6th at 11:00 am...Class cost will be $10.00 per person.

It is REALLY CUTE!



Here is a picture of it all unfolded...TOO CUTE...


I will need RSVP's for this class to make sure that I have enough table space for everyone who wants to take this class...I will supply all of the cardstock (your choice of color that I have in stock), the Designer Series Paper (your choice of patterns that I have in stock), all of the tools and adhesive needed for project. I will request that IF you have a paper trimmer / cutter that you bring it with you, so that the projects will move along in a timely manner...

If you are interested in attending this class please contact me...Happy Stamping...

No comments: