Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weekly Classes...

Well...I had a friend POP over this weekend...she is a NEW stamping friend who has lived down the street from me since we moved in 3 years ago..."HI!" Lynda...we have now found each other and she is really bummed......that I am moving in a few short months...so she said that she wanted to get thogther often so that I could show her lots of techniques before we pack up and move...so since I have Monday of every week off now...I suggested that I start classes again...I did this every Monday for almost the entire time we lived in Iceland...and I LOVED it...It kept me stamping and coming up with new cards, ideas and things to teach...so...I am now having a Monday class again...

Our first one was last night and since it was SHORT notice...as I just decided on Sunday afternoon to start these up again...I only had one participant...Lynda...she is gonna be a die-hard stamper...I can see it in her future! We made three really cute cards...I saw a card somewhere...on someone's blog...and I am sorry, but I have no idea whose it was, but I liked the technique and when I got home from doing all of my Monday errands yesterday...I threw this together...it will be one of the cards that will make in next Monday's class...

Here is a close-up of the techniques...Emboss Resist and ribbon dying...the ribbon was origionally white...



And here is the whole card...genius if I do say so myself...I was really...REALLY pleased with how this turned out...and it doesn't even have crystal effects, micro-beads or glitter on it...So if you are interested in making this card and are in the Sacramento, CA area...and would like to come to class...just leave me a comment with contact info...and I will get back to you ASAP...cost for class is only $8.00 per person and I supply EVERYTHING...all you need to do is show-up...


Hope you enjoyed the class sneak peek...leave me a comment and let me know how you liked the card...

No comments: