Sunday, January 10, 2010

Can't believe it...

I was surfing around on one of my forums...and someone asked a question about what people did with their wood blocks once they went unmounted...some of the responses were...

Throw them away...and another was burn them...

I couldn't believe it...I am still a die-hard wood block lovin' stamper...I was given some blocks a while ago and over the Christmas holidays...during my crafting genius...I had a light-bulb moment...now I have probably seen this somewhere else...as 99.9% of everything I come up with...I have borrowed from someone else...I am just really good at adapting and tweaking what I have stored away in the dark and dusty corners of my mind...Here they are...my light-bulb moment of crafty goodness!!


YEP...I just put photos on them...It took a bit as each one is a slightly different size, but they are really cute once you stack them up....SEE...


And of COURSE...you need to do both sides...so this is the other side of all of the blocks....pure genius...even if I do say so myself...



SO...What do you think...leave me a comment and let me know...I have asked for more blocks...hope I get them!

No comments: