Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bright and Funky...

Yep...That Pink Flamingo paper is almost gone...bright...it is REALLY BRIGHT...I purchased it for a "project" that I dreamed up last year and never got around to...so I finally decided to start using it before it retired...

Do you ever do that...dream up your projects...There have been many a night that I wake up from a sound sleep with a FABULOUS project in my head...and it wouldn't go away or leave me alone until I actually sit down and make it...I have a couple of those projects rollin' around in my noggin' at this very moment...but the projects will have to wait...I have to order the stuff to start...work on...and complete them...so hopefully by next weekend...they will at least be...started...

What is really bad is when you wake up at 3 am...gotta get up at 6 am...and can't go back to sleep as you keep 'tweaking' the project in you head...it is awful sometimes...

Anyway...back to the Pink Flamingo paper that I purchased for just such a 'project' over a year ago...I really LOVED the wild pattern on the paper...but found it hard to use...so I have been slowly using it up...this time I used my Big Shot...LOVE that thing...and die cut the flower out of the FUNKY patterned paper...and the sizzlets leaves die...a bit of ribbon and a button to finish it off...YEP...a Bright and Funky card...



So...do you design projects, cards, scrapbook pages in your sleep...????

No comments: