Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WOW...Spotlighted,,,along with others...

I am so EXCITED this morning...I woke up...was checking out the blogs that I normally read...and Shelli's is one of them...and of course she is talking all about Convention...and the FABULOUS time that was had by all...and as I scroll down through the photos...this one pops out at me...



...and it's because I am in it...of course there are others there also...but me...I am there...right in the FRONT ROW...this was at the VIP Meet & Greet...there was a REALLY long line to meet and talk with Shelli and I was in the front of the line to do that...but they wanted to get a group picture of all the VIPers...those are the people who recruited someone during the month of April...it was a REALLY LONG line (like 200 people) and people started leaving...then more and more people left and at the end of the two hour Meet & Greet...we were all that were left...the Die Hards...yep just 14 of us were left for the Group photo...but I am in it...and SO HAPPY that I stuck around...it was a very relaxing place that VIP lounge...full of comfy couches and lots of snacks, treats, and the lemonade...now that was YUMMY...

BUT...I know that you don't come here to here me go on and on about the mundane things I do...you want to see some stampin'...BUT...I have some things to take care of this morning...and an appt to attend, so check back later...I will get another Artisan Award Entry up sometime this afternoon...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: