Monday, July 18, 2011

Artisan Award FINALIST...YAY!

Once again this year I entered the Stampin' Up! Artisan Award Contest...I have been a FINALIST several times and was once again chosen as a FINALIST this year...This year I had an idea for one of my entries and as I was making it I KNEW that I would be making THREE of them...you see...I ALWAYS make one for Stampin' Up! and I make one for me to keep, because it is a LOT of hard work and I don't want to have anything to show for it once it is over as ALL entries become the property of Stampin' Up!, SO...I make one for me to keep...anyway...for THIS project I KNEW that I was making THREE...ONE EXTRA than I usually make...I had decided to give one of these to Shelli...I knew that the vintage shabbiness of it would suit her...I gave it to her during the VIP Meet & Greet...here are the photos...

In the first one she is starting to open her present...who doesn't like presents...and I know she receives a ton of little gifts at Convention...we are all grateful to her for founding this wonderful company...


As you can see...I am a little nervous...IS SHE GOING TO LIKE IT???


OKAY...I got a WOW...and I am happy...


Shelli & I at the VIP Meet & Greet...with one of My Artisan Award Entries...I hope she hangs it on the wall somewhere and enjoys it...


I will be back later this afternoon with another post...I will have better photos of this BEAUTIFUL Wall Art...if you have ANY questions between now and then...don't hesitate to ask...they all go to my e-mail and I will get them answered...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: