Sunday, July 24, 2011

Here is the Artisan Award Scrapbook Page I designed that showcases my youngest daughter Colleen...This page is 12x12...and the photos below are ones that I took at Convention, while it hung on the display boards...


In this photo, I wanted to show you how I took the Top Note Die and made a little pocket to add a couple of wallet sized photos, I also used a little clip and embellished it with some Designer fabric...

In this photo, I wanted to show you a little of the flower, but more of the background...You see I took the Lattice Die, cut it out SEVERAL times from River Rock Cardstock and layered it over some River Rock cardstock that I had wheeled with the Textured Jumbo Wheel in River Rock...so there is a very subtle tone-on-tone effect. The Poppy Parade DSP is some that I made from the line we had last year that was already embossed and you just added the color...LOVED that paper...it ALWAYS turned out SO PRETTY!

A closer look at the flowers...and in case you are wondering...the veins on the leaves were made with the Spider Web Embossing Folder...and the Scallop Trim with the little flowers added...LOTS of little details...which is what I LOVE...


and this one is for ME...I ALWAYS send one to SU! and keep one for myself...and I thought that I would show you the one that I kept for myself, as I am not a 12x12 scrapbooker, but that was the size that I sent to SU! for my AA entry, as that seems to be the norm, and I wanted to up my chances of winning this year...I scrapbook in 8 1/2 x 11 and ALWAYS have...I LOVE the more compact size...so that is what I did here...I downsized it a bit and left off the wallet sized photos...it still works and it is still beautiful...


Now to hang it as part of my window curtain in my studio...it is time to change out my pages...My AA and Display Stamper Pages from last year have been up for a long while now...time to put those away and put up new ones...I know I will enjoy seeing this one for a long time...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: