Monday, July 18, 2011

Artisan Award 3-D...Present for Shelli...

Here are the up close and personal photos of ONE of my Artisan Award 3-D Entries...as I have said before I have entered EVERY year...and I always make multiples...one for me...one for Stampin' Up!...I do that with everything I make...I figure a piece of paper cut in half makes TWO cards right...so it's just as easy to make two as it is to make one...that way when one gets sent off into the wild blue yonder...I will still have one to show off and say...SEE WHAT I DID!!!...well this year on THIS project I had three of the Chargers...yep...it's a plate charger...one that I found in an antique store a few years ago...about three to be exact...and they only had three of them...I figured it was perfect for me as I could do something home Decory (is that a word) with them as I had three kids...one for each right...so I snatched them right up...paid my money...they weren't expensive as they were NOT antiques...just looked a bit shabby...just how I liked them...and I took them home...


Fast Forward...THREE YEARS...and a MOVE...there they still sat waiting for me to do something with them...when inspiration struck...and this is what spewed forth....



Here is a closer look at some of the details...it is really very simple...and MUCH PRETTIER in real life...





A fluffy bow and a bit of shimmer with the Smooch Top Coat...and you can see some of the pearls that I used to accent the circle and the charger...

Here is a closer look at the Fifth Avenue Floral Flowers...I stamped them onto the Neutrals DSP Stack papers and cut them out then added a bit of shading with my WaterColor Crayons...even added a bit of shimmer with the Smooch Top Coat...




I LOVE the way this project turned out and will have it hanging in my Stamp Studio REALLY soon...I am glad that I waited the THREE years until the appropriate inspiration struck to make this project...it turned out JUST RIGHT!

As always...let me know if you have any questions...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: