Friday, July 22, 2011

Busy...Busy...Busy...

Wow...has it been a BUSY three days...and I have about 10 minutes before I have to walk out the door so this will be SUPER QUICK...

Tuesday...I finished up my Make n Takes via Skype with my friends from California as I didn't get them finished at Convention...to tell you the truth...I didn't even bother to start them at Convention once I heard that we couldn't get them done...but I am SO PROUD of myself that they are actually DONE...yep...I said DONE...as I have learned from the MANY Stampin' Up! events that I have attended over the years that if the Make n Takes don't get finished at the event...they NEVER get finished...so hopefully now that bad habit has ENDED!

I also designed the cards / projects for next weeks Card Class

WEDNESDAY...early morning...I prepped for my classes...and held my weekly Card class...Here are the cards/ project that we made this week...


After my morning class was held I started prepping for my first class at a Local store...I was cutting away...Lots of paper to cut, for the Mini Album I had designed...it is so cute and the theme of my class every month will of course be STAMPS...I finished up all the cutting on Wednesday evening just in time for bed...

THURSDAY...up at 5:30, which is my normal time, by the way...so I didn't get up early or anything...and I started in...working on my project for class...Class is tonight...I haven't taught at this store before, so I was a little nervous...I need to finish prepping and kitting the Mini Album, so I thought that I would make one as I went to make sure that I was packing up EVERYTHING that was needed...there is nothing worse than forgetting something...which I ALWAYS do...its a running joke with me, once you get to know me...that at a class or workshop...I always forget at least once thing...now to just figure out what it is...but I did good last night...the only thing I forgot was the order that I was suppose to drop off to a customer who was meeting me at the store...but I caught her before she left home...YAY...no wasted trip for her...ANYWAY...my Mini Album class last night went GREAT and I hope the ladies had a good time...they seemed to...some had stamped quite a bit before and some had not, but they all LOVED the little book...I am teaching the same class next week to a FULL house so it was a nice trial run...

OOPS...my time is running short, so I will leave you with this CUTIE...this is a card that we will be making in Wednesdays Card Class...


Come Join the Fun...
Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: