Friday, July 1, 2011

WOW...BUSY three months

WOW...has it been a BUSY three months...At the beginning of April I was working feverishly on finishing up my Artisan Award Entries...then, I was asked to be a Display Stamper for Convention again this year, so I got busy making the samples for the Display Boards...My daughter Kaitlyn came home on leave for a short visit last month...before she left for her two year assignment overseas...she is now stationed in England...so I have been a busy girl...but hopefully things have settled a bit and I have some new GOALS set in place...and one of them is RIGHT HERE...on my BLOG...One of my GOALS this catalog year is to post on my blog...EVERYDAY...I have a lot...and I mean A LOT of cards saved up over the last few months, as even though I haven't been posting...I have still been teaching a weekly card class...so I have PLENTY of things to show...plus since I WASN'T chosen as an Artisan Award Winner AGAIN this year I also have those entries to show you guys...so lets get started...

Here is a card i whipped up SPECIAL just this morning...I thought of this one as I was falling asleep last night and got up bright and early this morning and whipped it out...it uses a BRAND NEW stamp set called EASY EVENTS...that is available TODAY in the NEW catalog...



Here is a closer shot of the details...



As always let me know if there is anything you need...the NEW catalog is going live today...if you would like a hard copy just let me know...

Twila

No comments: