Saturday, July 23, 2011

Quick one...

Just a quick post tonight so I can show you the other two projects for my Wednesday class this week...

This was the VERY first thing that I wanted to make when I came home from Convention...and it only took me about 24 hours to get it done...TOO CUTE...and I have made another one too...for a baby gift...I will show that one to you in a few days...so keep checking back for it...


I LOVE the Doily stamps in this years catalog...and was really happy that we could pre-order them...which OF COURSE...I did...I had to wait until I placed my first catalog order last week...I always wait until after convention...as they show us such neat stuff...anyway...I had to wait to order the Hello, Doily background stamp...which I did order and now have in my possession...now to just get all the stamps that I earned at Convention and the few that I have purchased...MOUNTED...

Back to the card...this card uses the Delicate Doily stamp set, but with a modern twist...super simple, but very pretty...


Check back tomorrow...as I will be posting one of my Artisan Award Scrapbook page entries...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: