Monday, December 31, 2007

Stamper's Showcase Again...

Yep...I made stamper's showcase again...Here is the CUTE card...


I did this card for a swap a couple of months ago...using the Pretties Kit...I thought that it turned out so cute...I was just a bit sad when I was done as I had used ALL of the Stick Pins from my kit, but I can't justify buying another Kit yet as I have so much of the rest of the stuff left...Anyone have a source for just the pins???

The folder is actually held closed by the Stick Pin...I used the Word Window punch and then stamped the words...then I used my Hobby Blade to make slots for the Pin to go through...

Well...hopefully now that the holidays are over I can get back to stamping...so stay tuned and keep checking back...you never know when I may post again...

No comments: