Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dec 13th...Ornaments...

Todays post is VERY long, but it is ALL photos so make sure you scroll down to see them all. I made a set of tag ornaments for our Ornament Exchange at work...of course I had to make a set for myself so I made two of everything...



Here is the gift / storage box. Made the box to fit the ornaments you can use it for storage after you open it as you can just slide the ribbon off the edge...














Here is the box open with the ornament tags inside.









Here is the first of the ornament tags...I used the Punch pals snowman with a bit of the Dashing DS Paper...LOVE that paper...and a few buttons, and ribbon to finish it off...














On the second tag I used the Baby Jesus is Born stamp set and I kept it very simple...didn't even color the image in, but I did use jore Dashing DS Paper to coordinate it with the project. I also used Crystal Effect and Microbeads around the opening to make it more special and then finished it off with ribbon.












On the third ornament tag I made a pocket with theDashing DS Papers and used the stamp from Punch Pals and my scallop punch. I added some bling with the Rhinestone Brads from the Pretties Kit and edged the pocket with a scalloped edge using the slit punch. Finished off the tag with yes...more ribbon...










On the fourth tag I used the Penguin from the Punch Pals stamp set...he is such a UTE little guy...and I just have him standing on top of the Merry Christmas saying. Used the Dashing DS Papers for coordination and added some half-pearls from the Pretties kit to make it a bit more special.










On the fifth day of Christmas...oh sorry...I got a bit distracted with the numbers and that song just came spliing out of my finger tips...on the fifth tag I used the Dashing DS Paper for coordination and I wanted more BLING and SPARKLE...so I used decorated a chipboard star with Gold Encore ink and then sprinkled it with Heat & Stick powder and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter...then I added the smaller red chipboard stars and the saying. Finished it off with ribbon...







On the last tag I used the tree from the Punch Pals stamp set and of course the Dashing DS Papers...Have I said that I LOVE these papers...added red brads to the tree and microbeads adheared with Sticky Strip and finished off with ribbon...












Well...I hope you enjoyed viewing the ornament tags as much as I enjoyed making them. The lady at work who received them was very excited and couldn't believe that they were hand-made including the box...I got a lot of eeewwwws and aaahhhsss...which is what I am ALWAYS after...

No comments: